- Credit Data Analyst
- PageGroup SSC
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Support customer data collection process (optimization of the credit application)
- Extract information & data from the different systems (Sales, Finance & PowerBI)
- Work with the credit bureau to interpret, automate & integrate data within reporting
- Ensure data accuracy & consistency to ensure correctness of credit risk & litigation reporting
- Work closely with the different stakeholders (Project team, IT, Credit Managers, local finance business partner) in order to design, maintain, automate and optimize PowerBI reports
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and adhoc credit & litigation report, KPIs & analysis to be reviewed by the regional credit managers
- Investigate inconsistencies, answer queries from the credit managers & resolve them in collaboration with the different teams
- Produce mass credit scoring to be reviewed by the credit manager
- Manage credit risk alert received from credit bureau
- When needed produce Market & business risk report
- Participate in Finance improvement projects through supporting the implementation of new processes, tools automation and best practices.
- Any other credit & litigation ad-hoc tasks
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Administrative, data analyst degree or equivalent.
- Ideally prior experience in:
- working in finance/O2C and shared service center environment
- collaborating effectively with international team/cross-team to deliver
- Good knowledge of all core MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Knowledge in powerBi will be a plus
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset understanding on how to handle, resolve issues
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach.
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiatives.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Outstanding attention to details and accuracy; ability to identify data are correct, complete and consistent
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience in a multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options