- Advanced Excel and SAP ERP work experience
- English - level C1-C2
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A full-service agency from brand building to digital transformations creating excellent data-driven experiences for every customer.
The company is made up of 100 employees from different disciplines, who are passionate about innovation in all its forms. We like to challenge our clients to make sure they are one-step ahead of their brand image. You will be part of the Creative team in which the company is helping redefine how clients can understand their customers better. This includes identifying strategies, using technology, creativity, and applying new digital tools to help our clients grow.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure accuracy of time costs allocation through investigating time-sheet errors and incorrect coding.
- Supply continual and timely collection of installed quantities and expended workhours.
- Design, develop & deliver insightful financial reporting, dashboards and analyses
- Analyze costs, variable contributions, revenue results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Implement cost control initiatives for improved efficiency and accuracy in the procure-to-pay process
- Build reports detailing raw material and labor costs to management along with a comparison of actual versus projected production costs. Provide profit estimate reports on a regular basis.
- Support with reporting to HQ and EHQ, budget management and profitability analysis.
- Report to Head of Finance and management team and provide decision support through data financial analysis.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Experience and Skills:
- 10 years' experience as a financial / cost controller or similar role.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional work planning, and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze and communicate insights to management team.
- Advanced Excel and SAP ERP work experience.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- A detail-oriented self-starter, he/she demonstrates strong teamwork, problem-solving, analysis, organizational and communication skills in order to work effectively with multiple departments.
- English - level C1-C2
CONTRACT, SALARY, AND BENEFITS
- Contract: 1 year non-regular / regular.
- Annual gross salary: 40-45 K.
- Annual performance bonus up to 200%, of the monthly payment, subject to the economic results of the company and personal goals achievement.
- Restaurant tickets 9€/day working from the office.
- Health insurance after 6 months probation period of regular contract.
- Access to the restaurant and gym of the business complex with special prices
- Daily fresh fruit.