Controller Financiero (/h/m)
Multinacional con sede en Barcelona
Precisa la incorporación de un perfil para la posición de controller financiero
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The Company is a market leading fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment, development, and property management of multifamily residential and student housing properties globally. The European business is rapidly growing and currently covers the UK, Netherlands, Germany and Spain.
Our employees are the key to the success of our business with exceptional service at the heart of everything we do. This level of service is a result of their expertise, a solid understanding of the markets they operate in and a passion to provide outstanding experiences.
Our aim is to further expand across the Continental Europe by hiring local talent and staying true to the Company core values of integrity, respect, professionalism, accountability, service and team work
Descripción de la oferta
- Property accounting: preparation of the monthly close-end processes of 4 entities of the Group, according Local GAAP, assuring integrity and quality of the information.
- Prepares the statutory financial statements in accordance with Spanish GAAP
- Compilation, review,report financial information of the 4 entities of the Group and assist to the consolidation Department under IFRS of the investment legal entities that compose the consolidation perimeter to prepare the consolidation of the Group.
- Assistance with the preparation of consolidated annual financial statements.
- Lead the information systems of the company to assure the quality of the data to the whole company, being the key person of the Finance Department for the IT members, proposing improvements and maintaining manuals and procedures
- Assists to the portfolio management department in their report duties regarding the asset performance.
- Quarterly closures.
- Ongoing and ad hoc investor communications and requests.
- Ownership of the cash flow of the Portfolio to ensure liquidity of ventures and proper capital planning from internal investments teams supported by the Head of Treasury and reporting to the Finance Director, including but not limited to:
-Investor Capital call for operational acquisitions
-Quarterly and ad hoc distribution calculation in accordance with investor requirements and joint venture agreement
- Undertakes any activities required to take-on/integrate new assets economically.
- Ownership of the budgeting process of the Portfolio for the Finance Department, being in permanent contact with other Departments involved, to finally produce the financial statements.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Good level of general education with excellent written and numerical skills.
- A degree in accounting, finance, economics, business or a related field and/or equivalent experience (essential).
- MBA in business or finance (desirable).
- Thorough understanding of accounting procedures (essential) and consolidation procedures (desirable).
- Strong knowledge of external lender and investor trust level reporting.
- Working knowledge of IFRS and Spanish GAAP.
- Working knowledge of national taxes and local RE taxes and Company Structures.
- Experience with SAP and/or Yardi (desirable).
- Written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Ideally experience on same sector industry.
- Ability to manipulate and sort large volume of data in Excel.
- Experience of working in a similar role within a fast-paced international business ideally within the Real Estate sector.
- Salary: according to experience, between 30.000 € and 37.000€ + bonus