- Spanish is not required
- Good opportunity to start a new challenge in a multicultural company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunities to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 500 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
This position within the Middle Office will focus on the Contract Management process. The timely and accurate creation of contracts and Candidate and Client Master data is the heart of the Middle Office operations.
The Middle Office team has both a Customer Service as Transactional component ensuring that our temp contractors & freelancers (hereafter: Candidates) that we place at our customers get excellent support during their assignment.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Gather contract-related documentation from different stakeholders: client, candidates, sales, local finance & other teams
- Perform compliance checks on the information and documents received (relevance, validity, completeness, etc)
- Generate Client and Candidate contracts. Issue the contracts, and have them signed and stored.
- Create and maintain client and/or candidate information in our master databases ensuring the accuracy of data & consistency between the different systems
- If needed, work closely with public administration to obtain & manage administrative/legal documentation & benefit (for example allowance, visa, etc.)
The right incumbent for this role, therefore, is someone with attention to detail and is keen to understand how all these different processes impact each other.
- May be in contact with Candidates and Customers to collect relevant information to create contracts in an accurate and timely fashion
- Provide accurate and timely responses to internal and external customer queries & requests. A strong culture of ownership & accountability is desired
- Capture business needs for ad hoc reports
- Support continuous improvement efforts to reduce error and cycle time, improve accuracy & efficiency
- Support the project team in any migration-related activities
PageGroup changes lives for People through Creating Opportunity to reach Potential. It's important to understand that the Middle Office team interacts with people in a key moment in their lives: when changing jobs. The ideal incumbent therefore has strong empathy and cares for excellent customer service.
- Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options