- International company with exponential growth
- Dynamic team, enterprising and committed to its human team
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The world leader in electronic smart labels and price automation and has developed an IoT platform that offers a full range of services to retailers.
The solution enables retailers to connect and digitize their physical stores, automate low-value processes, improve operational efficiency, inform and serve customers, ensure information integrity to continuously optimize inventory, prevent out-of-stock and waste, and create an omnichannel service platform that builds consumer loyalty and meets their ever-changing expectations.
Global company with over 22,000 stores in more than 62 countries.
Capacity for innovation, the potential of our market and the skills of our employees make SES-imagotag a company with high added value.
We are committed to making the most of your personal and professional qualities so that together we can meet the challenges of our market and continue to develop our business.
In order to keep its advance and its leadership on the market, has decided to reinforce its Sales team in Spain (Barcelona) to support its strong growth and its transformation projects.
- Prospect new or installed base clients on the independent retailers market and regional retail chains in order to sell SES-imagotag solutions
- Maintain good relationship with local decision-makers and lobbying
- Work closely with the Sales Manager Spain in order to locally implement the sales strategies and referencing agreements negociated with major independent national or international retailers
- Ensure a close follow-up of clients once the sale is completed in collaboration with internal departments (Sales administration, etc.)
- Update regularly the CRM tools with opportunities and manage his/her customer and prospect base
- Feed back information about competitors to his/her manager and the marketing department
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Experience in selling technical hardware and software solutions on a BtoB market, ideally on the independant retailers market
- Ideally, knowledge of the retail industry
- Knowledge on SalesForce would be a plus
- Languages :
- Fluent spanish
- Fluent written and spoken english would be a plus
- You are very results oriented and you have excellents relationship skills. You are recognized for your tenacity, your organization and you are totally able to work in autonomy.
Place of work : Barcelona, with about 80% of travel on the area (Catalonia/Levante and occasional trips o Andorra, the Balearic Islands, Basque Country, Andalusia and Canaries Islands).
- A competitive remuneration package (40.000€- 45.000€ + bonus)
- The possibility to earn a performance-based bonus.
- A friendly dynamic working environment, challenging job within a fast forward moving company.
- Availability to travel 80%.