- Collections Specialist with Dutch
- SSC in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Shared Service Centre leader in its sector with offices located in Barcelona.
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Finding and contacting debtors to arrange debt payoffs, keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept. regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish, develop and maintain an effective relationship with local Business Units (Customer Service, Sales, Local Management, etc.)
- Work closely with other team members to find solutions and agree on strategies to achieve goals
- Ability to work assigned ad hoc projects and special reporting and deliver results on time and in budget.
- Ensures adherence to company procedures and guidelines supporting internal and external control environments.
- Other tasks assigned by the company.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in collections, customer service or accounting position.
- Fluent in Dutch & English (other EU language is a plus).
- Experience in Shared Service Centre environment would be preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively with people from different countries.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Team player and flexible to internal and external customer needs.
Career and growth opportunities