- Order to Cash with Polish
- SSC in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Shared Service Centre leader in its sector with offices located in Barcelona
- Associate will support not only the region assigned, but also overall collections and Accounts receivables if needed
- Responsible of coordination with local finance teams, Customer Service, Sales, and Operations.
- Escalates, if needed, relevant matters to the Order to Cash Supervisor, to ensure regions OtC processes are efficient and compliant and that a positive customer experience is provided to customers.
- Establishes and keeps good relationship with other teams. A team player.
- Responsible of the region coordination with the customer, Collections of both overdue, and to be due invoices.
- Performs cash application processes, AR related management on a timely and accurate manner
- Follows the region directive to achieve monthly collections target, reduce deductions, clear overdue, and reduce unapplied balances.
- Performs the region strategies to reduce DSO and past due Invoices while improving customer satisfaction.
- Ensures dispute escalations are properly handled in a customer friendly manner
- Responsible of clearing due invoices, this may include investigation and resolution of issues and coordination with both dispute team, regional team, Customer Service, Sales and Operations.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 2-4 years of experience in Order to Cash, Billing and Collections or Customer service
- Open to work in international environments
- Polish (native) and English as business language
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and develop relations at all levels
- Flexibility and ownership
- High degree of orientation in customer service
- Good negotiation skills
- High School, University degree, Post Secondary Diploma
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP HYBRIS
Career and growth opportunities