- CMOS Digital Designer
- Custom CMOS Image Sensor Manufacturer
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Custom CMOS Image Sensor Manufacturer
The candidate selected will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the feasibility study of new projects by providing design solutions and development time estimations.
- Designing and implementing digital sequencer, feature and processing fuctions for imaging.
- Ensure that designs are "night firs time" or that only metal fix is required if that has been defined in the programmed plan.
- Ensure that newly designed circuits have been designed for ease of test-ability.
- Support the camera development, test and characterisation team.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the seeing flow for space and astronomy.
- Ensure that the night tools and methodology are put in place to satisfy the flow requirements.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
We are looking for a candidate with the following experiences and knowledge:
- Designing in CMOS technologies.
- Adaptability with strong problem - solving skills.
- Able to interface with a large team including some based abroad.
- We are looking for a candidate with experience and knowledge with the following technologies: VERILOG, VHDL, CADENCE o SYNOPSYS.
Career opportunities and professional development