Cash Collector NL/FR - PageGroup Shared Services Centre (BCN)
Cash Collector NL/FR
PageGroup Shared Service Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
PageGroup Shared Service Centre.
Descripción de la oferta
As member of the Continental Europe Order to Cash (O2C) department and being part of the Cash Collection Team Northern Europe:
- Manage collection activities for the assigned country, business, region or office customer portfolio.
- Perform follow up actions by email or phone calls (inbound / outbound)
- Responsible for achieving collection targets and reducing outstanding debt helped by the newly implemented collection tool.
- Liase with the Billing Team to ensure a coordinated and effective order to cash cycle.
- Coordinate with the Cash Allocation Team to guarantee accurate customer payment matching
- Disputes management directly or in relation with consultants and back-office departments (Invoicing, Client Risk and Temporary Work Dept).
- Recovery Actions according to the assessment of the client risk and credit limits fixed by the company
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- English fluent, native or bilingual level of French and Dutch
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Cash Collection
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
- Good negotiation and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to handle a high volume of actions (outbound and inbound calls, payment negotiation, disputes)
- Customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure to attain company objectives and Cash Collection KPIs
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance