- Cash Collector with German
- PageGroup SSC
Acerca de nuestro cliente
As member of the Continental Europe Order to Cash (O2C) department and being part of the Cash Collection Team:
- Manage collection activities for the assigned country, business, region or office customer portfolio.
- Contact and follow-up daily your customers by phone calls or e-mails.
- Understand the whole OTC process for a better dispute management.
- Understand the legal and contractual recruitment scope.
- Coordinate with the Billing Teams to solve invoice related disputes.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team in negotiations with customers.
- Liaise with the Cash Allocation Team to follow-up customers' payments and its correct matching.
- Give and keep visibility to the Sales Team on their portfolio's Collection status.
- Prepare the litigation file for Legal procedures.
- Achieve monthly personal and team Collection targets around Bad Debt and Cash-in amounts.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Fluent and professional English, native or bilingual level of German (additional French or Dutch language highly valued).
- Previous experience in the role highly desirable.
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach.
- Good negotiation and communication skills (spoken and written).
- Ability to handle a high volume of actions (outbound and inbound calls, payment negotiation, disputes).
- Customer focus.
- Ability to work under pressure to attain company objectives and Cash Collection KPIs.