Cash Collector with Dutch and French (h/m) PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Page Group Shared Services Centre
Very multinational and dynamic place to work!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you in BARCELONA? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
As member of the Continental Europe Order to Cash (O2C) department and being part of the Cash Collection Team Northern Europe:
- Manage collection activities for the assigned country, business, region or office customer portfolio.
- Perform follow up actions by email or phone calls (inbound / outbound)
- Responsible for achieving collection targets and reducing outstanding debt helped by the newly implemented collection tool.
- Liase with the Billing Team to ensure a coordinated and effective order to cash cycle.
- Coordinate with the Cash Allocation Team to guarantee accurate customer payment matching
- Disputes management directly or in relation with consultants and back-office departments (Invoicing, Client Risk and Temporary Work Dept).
- Recovery Actions according to the assessment of the client risk and credit limits fixed by the company
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Previous experience in the role highly desirable (1-2 years)
- English fluent, native or bilingual level of French/Dutch
- Other languages a plus
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
- Good negotiation and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to handle a high volume of actions (outbound and inbound calls, payment negotiation, disputes)
- Customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure to attain company objectives and Cash Collection KPIs
Great career opportunities and benefits