Cash Collection Dutch or French (h/m)
Cash Collection Dutch or French
PageGroup Shared Service Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will inspire and challenge you? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Services Centre (SSC), serving Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, is the place for you.
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Open since 2014, our Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is a core part of our business. We are a champion for diversity - and a community of experts no matter if you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities strong with more than 30 languages spoken - in four years we have already grown from 30 people to beyond 400.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
As member of the Continental Europe Order to Cash (O2C) department and being part of the Cash Collection Team Northern Europe:
- Manage collection activities for the assigned country, business, region or office customer portfolio.
- Perform follow up actions by email or phone calls (inbound / outbound)
- Responsible for achieving collection targets and reducing outstanding debt helped by the newly implemented collection tool.
- Liase with the Billing Team to ensure a coordinated and effective order to cash cycle.
- Coordinate with the Cash Allocation Team to guarantee accurate customer payment matching
- Disputes management directly or in relation with consultants and back-office departments (Invoicing, Client Risk and Temporary Work Dept).
- Recovery Actions according to the assessment of the client risk and credit limits fixed by the company
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Previous experience in the role highly desirable (1-2 years)
- English fluent, native or bilingual level of Dutch or French
- Other languages a plus
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
- Good negotiation and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to handle a high volume of actions (outbound and inbound calls, payment negotiation, disputes)
- Customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure to attain company objectives and Cash Collection KPIs
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional