Cash Collection Dutch (h/m)
Cash Collection Dutch
PageGroup Shared Service Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
As member of the Continental Europe Order to Cash (O2C) department and being part of the Cash Collection Team Northern Europe:
- Manage collection activities for the assigned country, business, region or office customer portfolio.
- Perform follow up actions by email or phone calls (inbound / outbound)
- Responsible for achieving collection targets and reducing outstanding debt helped by the newly implemented collection tool.
- Liase with the Billing Team to ensure a coordinated and effective order to cash cycle.
- Coordinate with the Cash Allocation Team to guarantee accurate customer payment matching
- Disputes management directly or in relation with consultants and back-office departments (Invoicing, Client Risk and Temporary Work Dept).
- Recovery Actions according to the assessment of the client risk and credit limits fixed by the company
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Previous experience in the role highly desirable (1-2 years)
- English fluent, native or bilingual level of Dutch
- Other languages a plus
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
- Good negotiation and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to handle a high volume of actions (outbound and inbound calls, payment negotiation, disputes)
- Customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure to attain company objectives and Cash Collection KPIs
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional