- Cash Allocator with fluent English
- PageGroup Shared Services Centre in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
- At the heart of our business are the thousands of people¡¯s lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our
- clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We¡¯re proud to set the
- standard in the recruitment profession ¨C our specialist services with a personal touch is how we change lives for people
- through creating opportunity to unleash their potential.
- Open since 2014, our Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is a core part of our business. We are a champion for diversity
- ¨C and a community of experts no matter if you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or
- business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities with more than 30 languages spoken. In four
- years we have grown from 30 people to beyond 400. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction
- ¨C after all, being a ¡®Top Employer¡¯ in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
- Find out more about our SSC by clicking here.
Reporting directly to the O2C Cash Allocations Team Lead, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Retrieving bank statements
- Processing customer payments
- Liaising internally with Collections to obtain payment remittances
- Investigating unallocated cash and provide support to the credit controllers & finance team.
- Managing customer refunds and follow up on over and double payments
- Maintaining appropriate records of cash transactions for audit purposes.
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of customer bank payments.
- Other ad-hoc Finance duties as required
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Administrative degree or equivalent
- Experience in the accounting field would be an asset
- Language: Fluent English, additional language like (French, Portuguese, Spanish) is a plus
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
- Attention for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Career opportunities and professional development