- Business Analyst.
- Biotech Leader Company.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Biotech Leader Company that develops cutting edge technology on IoT, big data and artificial intelligence.
- Participate in the construction and maintenance of the functional reference of their products.
- Analyze and reﬁne requirements of complex new features.
- Carry out the functional design of complex new features,bringing a skilled technical eye and practical sense.
- Build a bridge between the knowledge of PO's,UX designers, and SW developers.
- Continuously look for ways of improving the functional documentation for the sake of clarity and completeness.
- Proactively propose improvements in their SW business analysis
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree in information technology and computer science, mathematics or similar.
- At least 3 years in a similar position (with previous development experience).
- UML and BPML knowledge.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Basic programming skills and knowledge of programming frameworks.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Nice-have: Experience with a relevant CASE tool (Visual Paradigm, Enterprise Architect).
- Nice-have: Knowledge of cutting-edge technologie, Big Data, AI, Cloud Platforms and IoT.
- Familiar with the use of the Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira).
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
- 80% Telework option.
- Full time and permanent contract.
- Social benefits and language training courses.
- Private medical and dental insurance.
- Stock options.
- Internal training and certifications plan.
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Huge potential to grow.