- PageGroup Shared Services Centre
- in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Act as Lead BA in key business projects (BI & reporting), providing expertise, in-depth knowledge and experience to the BI project team as well as to the rest of Business Discovery team
- Manage and support the Business Analysts in the BI team, acting as a mentor and coach to ensure best practice is followed
- Responsible for workload estimation, resource allocation, coordination and high quality completion of business analysis activities in relation to projects and work requests the BI BA team is assigned to.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders at all levels to identify, qualify and agree on business requirements.
- Ensure that business stakeholders express requirements and do not ask upfront for a solution.
- Apply different techniques and tools to optimize the analysis and proactively share these best practices with the rest of the BA community
- Perform handover activities to project team members, e.g. developers and testers, to ensure that the requirements and proposed design are clearly understood and agreed. As required, act as the sole Business Analyst on projects
- Document and maximize the quality of the requirements gathered.
- Support the solution architects / development teams to identify and articulate options for potential solutions that meet the business requirements and make sure they are logical, feasible and cost effective.
- Apply broad knowledge and best practices to consider and assess already available options in relation to the business requirements. Shortlist options and include details on cost/benefits, impacts, risks.
- Ensure that proposed solutions are consistent with the overall IT and business strategy for PageGroup.
- Work towards the harmonization of platforms and processes across the region and globally.
- Obtain sign-off from the different stakeholders for all relevant deliverables.
- Acceptance and follow up: ensure that the final deliverables of a task or project meet the stated business requirements and have been delivered and measured against original design specifications.
- Conduct training or provide support to the training department to ensure a smooth transition.
- Ensure support to end users during UAT
- Push creative problem solving beyond the boundaries of existing organizational practices and mind-sets.
- Act as a BA role model in the organization.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Ideally educated to degree level
- At least 5 years of experience as a (Senior) Business Analyst or assuming Business Analysis responsibilities as part of his/her role
- Experience in the Consultancy sector in a Customer facing role is a plus
- MS Excel and Visio (or similar tool)
- Experience with BI solutions (PowerBI)
- Experience with Data Models
- Analytical, creative and curious mind
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence concepts
- The ability to understand the big picture and strategic objectives, displaying organisational sensitivity
- Desire to understand why things happen, why processes are set up, and people behaviours
- Resilience to workload and pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to clearly articulate ideas, solutions and recommendations to all levels of staff via presentations, walkthroughs and one-to-ones.
- Able to decompose/simplify complex ideas and present these back to the business in a way that they can understand and at an appropriate level of detail.
- Be business focused with strong interpersonal and networking skills, and establish and maintain solid, trusting relationships with project stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to work collaboratively with project stakeholders at all levels and demonstrate sound facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate creativity and thought leadership, and use experience to convince the business of the suitability of proposed solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to innovatively solve business problems, exercising pragmatism where appropriate, and be confident to challenge the status quo and any pre-conceived notions of the causes of the problem and possible solutions.
- Be quality driven and take ownership of problems and issues and seek to proactively resolve.
- Ability to work in a multicultural & multifunctional team
- High level of autonomy and sense of ownership
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency level in English: The right candidate should have the capability to run end-users interviews, participate to meetings and write high quality documentation in English
- Knowledge of additional language(s) is a plus
- Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options