Billing and Compliance Specialist with Italian
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Great Opportunity for Italian Speakers in Barcelona!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
**This position will be located in Barcelona Spain.
As a member of the Continental Europe Order to Cash (O2C) department and being part of the Billing & Compliance Team, your tasks will consist in:
- Create & process invoices into our Accounting system
- Guide the Front Office through the Billing & Revenue Recognition processes
- Perform internal audit on the monthly invoicing
- Identify and solve inconsistencies in the Revenue
- Manage the monthly closing deadlines & provide good reporting to our internal Controlling teams
- Follow the Group policy regarding Revenue Recognition and train/support the front office on the application of these policies and rules
- Be part of the implementation of new processes, tools and best practices towards different stakeholders
- Participate in Finance Improvement related projects
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Administration or equivalent
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach.
- Fluent in English and Italian (another language is a plus -> Dutch, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Arabic etc.)
- MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure and good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team
Great opportunity to grow in PageGroup