- Digital Company
- International Environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The profile will work closely between the Data Team, Management, Web team and initiatives on a group level.
- Develop and optimize ETL processes by working closely with multiple data partners and stakeholders across the company to meet the growing business needs.
- Act as Big Data evangelist to drive innovation and design technical plans (present and future) for advanced Big Data platforms at large scale
- Define technical requirements and data architecture for the underlying data warehouse.
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts across different business units to design, implement and deliver insightful analytic solutions.
- Maintain and improve big data architecture
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Big Data technologies hands-on experience
- Excellent programming background in Scala and Python
- Extensive experience with a variety of Big Data tools on AWS stack (EMR, Redshift, Athena, S3, Kinesis, Data Pipeline, Glue, Lambda)
- Solid experience with frameworks: Spark, Sqoop
- Experience with at least one major database system (PostgreSQL, RDS, Oracle)
- Experience with data integration toolsets and writing and maintaining ETL jobs.
- An understanding of how the Big Data platform will benefit the business and experience dictating this to stakeholders
Good salary Package