- Backend Software Engineer.
- IOT & Virtualization Software Company.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
IOT & Virtualization Software Company.
Senior Software Engineer will develop the backend component of the Edge Virtualization Platform (EVP), an innovative edge computing platform that brings next-generation AI onto the IoT devices equipped with various cutting edge sensors. EVP solves challenging problems in the world of IoT such as centrally managing massively distributed devices, deploying and upgrading applications remotely, securing data end-to-end, and optimizing the placement of workloads onto a set of heterogeneous devices. EVP integrates tightly with various sensors and Machine Learning libraries to offer optimal edge computing solutions in various scenarios such as SmartCity and SmartFactory.
- Develop the backend component of the Edge Virtualization Platform (EVP) in high quality and on schedule to help achieve company business goals.
- Design and implement highly concurrent and efficient software components.
- Test and debug.
- Interact with the product owners to gather requirements, architect solutions, provide means to deploy and support our software.
- Lead technical projects and provide guidance to junior engineers.
- Work with HR to help grow the engineering team.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or a related field, required.
- 7+ years of software development experience.
- Experience designing and developing distributed systems (high availability, fault tolerance, consistency, replication protocols).
- Strong development experience in either Java or Scala (Go, Python, C and C++ are a plus).
- Container technologies such as Kubernetes, Mesos and Docker.
- Concurrent and asynchronous programming.
- Experience with Version Control tools and Continuous Integration frameworks.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Permanent Contract.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Flexible Time.
- Amazing Technology!