- Top Company
- B2B Digital Marketing Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Is a SaaS start-up leader in internet safety software. We provide internet safety for schools, businesses and organizations worldwide and are searching for a Marketing Manager to join our newly created team.
- Define a strategy to reach business goals for customer acquisition via digital marketing.
- Own the company business and schools website properties and build or optimize all of the content you need to convert a qualified audience to our owned properties (including landing pages, case studies, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)..
- Define and execute all paid campaigns budgets, affiliate activities and experiments..
Measure and report performance of your spend on paid campaigns and organic content and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)..
- Optimize our marketing qualification and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels..
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience driving customer acquisition.
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills in English.
- Track record of gradually increasing spends in SEM, Affiliate and Social Platforms under your direction.
- Strong understanding web analytics, PPC analytics, attribution modeling and ROI calculations.
- Proficiency in inbound content marketing and content development.
- Bonus skills: Just about anything in your tech stack that will help you be successful in this role - example:
- Attribution tools, Marketing Automation tools (ex: Hubspot, Braze), Landing page tools such as Unbounce, SEO tools.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional