International leader in IT sector in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Automation Analyst role at an International company in IT sector
Descripción de la oferta
- Identify technical processes gaps and provide technical solutions.
- Collaborate with the Access Management team to identify team members who would benefit from focused technical support and assist them.
- Be available to support team members and assist in managing and resolving issues that are creating barriers to their technical development / progression
- Thorough understanding of all Global processes - highlighting the differences and potential regional impact.
- Analyze all Global processes and work on harmonize, optimize and automate them with the resources the company provide him/her.
- Manage the existing Automation (Automation Anywhere and Scripting) BAU as well as new initiatives coordination and implementation.
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Collaborate to ensure training requirements are included in project plans and that supporting documentation is provided in advance
- Maintain accurate records - prepare and present regular written reports and evaluations to the GTS Management team about the progresses on optimization and automation of GTS processes
- In collaboration with the Team Leads, draw up an agreed action plan about processes, outlining the aims of the Technical Lead and monitoring their progress
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate GTS Knowledge Base
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3-5 years previous experience in a Technical Service Desk or Access Management environments in a European or Global company
- High level of technical knowledge on both infrastructure and applications
- 2-3 years of experience in Active Directory, Powershell, Scripting
- Experience with Service ticketing tools
- Focused and results orientated
- Customer focused and committed to improving all aspects of the customer experience
- Possess a committed and responsible attitude with focus on customer satisfaction
- Thorough knowledge of Windows XP and 7, Citrix environment, including networking components, services and user profiles
- A broad level of skills across PC hardware and software systems
- Ideally educated to degree level in IT and/or computing technologies
- ITIL Foundation
- Must be highly organised and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business and training demands can change rapidly so must have a flexible approach and be able to multitask
- Must be highly professional, motivated with a strong work ethic and a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with people from different teams and cultures
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Excellent time Management
- Ability to travel globally, as and when required
- Language: English and preferably another European language
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.