- Industrial company in Vallés Occidental(Barcelona)
- Assistant to warehousing, logistics, sales administration and purchasing
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Company located in Vallés Occidental(Barcelona), which mission is to provide compressors, controls and refrigeration units for different applications in the Eruopean Market, is looking for an Assistant to the Operations Manager with English.
The Assistant Operations Manager has the role of helping the Operations manager in the Planning, administration, control and improvement of all activities related with the operations such as (warehousing, logistics, sales administration, purchasing, etc...) and will be deputise for the Operations Manager in his absence or whenever necessary. The role not will only help but also control and take direct responsability for some of their operations by him/herself. The candidate must have excellent comunication skills in Spanish and English and must prove knowledge and experience in the supply chain management area. The candidate the organization need needs to have a customer orientation, leadership, positive attitude, teamworking and problem solving Skills.
- Coordinate the centre planning in cooperation with the Operations Manager.
- Provide support to the staff in the operations area in any task need it.
- Give solutions to daily problems that may occur.
- Assist the Operations Manager in any other task as required.
- Contribute into achieving the targets of the department and contribute into the continues improvement of it.
- Coordinate tasks between departments to ensure the customer service excellence and the efficiency of all of them.
- Assist the operations department on the negotiation with suppliers of all type.
- Prepare reports.
- Organize the annual inventories.
- Contribute on the creation of the work procedures and acquisition of ISO9001Ensure the service issues are properly addressed and resolved in a proper and timely manner.
- Perform supervisory functions delegated by the Operations Manager.
- Contribute to the logistics excellence.
- Assist the Operations Manager in company projects.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- University degree in engineering or economics or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel, Powerpoint…)
- Experience of 3 to 5 years on the supply chain Area.
- Experience in multinational and multilingual environments.
- Collaborative approach to work.
- Permanent position.
- Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:30h. Friday from 9 to 15h.