- Excellent role at an international SSC for finance candidates
- Loooking for AP Accountants with fluent Italian, Spanish and English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an international SSC in Barcelona. For their future development plans we're looking for an AP Italian.
- Timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices and payment
- Ensures compliance on operational accounting policies and procedures
- Ensures AP deliverables meet or exceed quality levels and are delivered within strong internal control framework
- Supports not only the region assigned, but also overall AP function as requested
- Prepare and review weekly AP aging reporting to maintain clean ledgers at all time
- Manage supplier Master File including creation, modification and cancelation of suppliers
- Track and support vendor and buyer queries within the SSC SLA´s
- First point of contact required controls and actions are taken for incidents in AP tasks (PO, Invoices, wrong delivery, etc.). Responsible of escalation if required.
- Develops partnerships and communicates regularly with SSC AP Manager, and other functional Managers in Procurement, Operations and other corporate and local teams
- Ensures clear, effective upward feedback and reporting.
- Participate and support internal and external audits
- Actively support the sharing of new ideas and best practice across all areas
- Works towards Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) objectives for the month.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Min 2 years of experience in Accounts Payables, Administrative Support, Procurement or Invoicing
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and AP principals
- Good knowledge of SAP
- High School, Vocational Certificate, Post Secondary Diploma
- Italian, English and Spanish as business language
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and develop relations at all levels
- Team player in a multi cultural environment with a "can-do" attitude
- Flexible and able to work under tight deadlines to ensure timely reporting and payment run
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Participates and promotes a culture based on collaboration, teamwork, accountability, and inclusiveness in the team.
- Motivated to learn, share knowledge with colleagues and participate in ad hoc tasks and projects
Salary and side benefits