- Work as senior Android developer and become the main responsible of the platform
- Join the development team and work close to the Head of development
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an Spin-off from one of the best valued Start-ups in Spain 2021, its product is a SAAS wih allows customers to contact professionals within Legal industry.
Their philosophy is the flexibility and the relation between quality and results.
- Architect, implement, test and deploy features for our SDK.
- Adopting and creating software engineering best practices.
- Update and refactor to kotlin existing java apps/libraries.
- Stay current on mobile design and architectural patterns.
- Report directly to our head of technology.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Mentor and empower other developers around you.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3+ years experience as Android developer or similar.
- Relevant experience with both Kotlin and Java
- Deep knowledge of Android Studio and Android SDK.
- Experience publishing apps on Google Play.
- Good practices applier (Clean code, design patterns, SOLID principles).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Flexible and focussed on solutions.
- Organized and self-sufficient.
- Opportunities to lead a development team.
- Real flexible working hours and remote.
- Unique working environment.
- 23 holidays + bank holidays.
- Learning and training budget.