- Accounts Receivable Specialist (maternity leave)
- Important multinational Pharma
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational Pharma
- Portfolio management of accounts; collect accounts receivable monies by analyzing open balances and taking appropriate action to contact customers every 30 days; meet or exceed assigned DSO and past due invoice goals; understand when, to whom and how to escalate issues in order to drive resolution
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of company business units including PSS, GSS and FLC.
- Solve problems through account reconciliation and/or correcting billing errors related to purchase orders, shipping errors, credit card payments, and duplicate shipments; providing feedback to those processes in order to prevent similar errors in the future; reconcile misapplied cash.
- Process adjustments of related credits and invoices on accounts or as requested by customer; work with cash department to transfer payments on accounts; prepare refund requests and account write-offs and obtain necessary approvals based on the Global Credit Policy.
- Analyze payment trends by customer or customer group and takes action to address and or notify management when necessary
- Liaison between Credit Teams including; Dispute, Credit and Cash.
- Be actively involved in department continuous improvement projects by identifying improvement opportunities, working on a project team, or leading a project
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Business related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' experience in a credit and collections or customer service role preferred
- English and Dutch language
- Experience in a health services or finance/accounting role preferred
- Strong decision making skills, attention to detail and action results oriented
- Preferred skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Cognos, JDE, SAP, IFS, Sage MAS and other business software systems as needed
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of internal and external management
- Ability to define problems, identify solutions and follow through to completion
- Ability to effectively work independently or in team settings
- Achieves high level, sustainable performance and results
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
Accounts Receivable Specialist (maternity leave)