- Accounts Receivable German
- International SSC in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International SSC in Barcelona.
- Generate invoices and payments accurately in a timely manner.
- Process credit and debit adjustments, as necessary.
- Update and maintain billing records and master data when applicable.
- Ensure quality of accounting data by monitoring and implementing control checks.
- Collaborate closely and proactively with other departments & local teams; Resolve all billing and payment related inquiries within established SLAs.
- Establish effective back-up support processes (cross-training and knowledge transfer) to ensure seamless support for all portfolio matters; ensure adequate coverage when out of office.
- Assist with reconciliations & support month-end-closing.
- Mentor and train new team members; Act as an escalation point to provide guidance to more junior staff on their day to day activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Native level of German with excellent level of English.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in billings and/or Accounts Receivable.
- Sound knowledge of general accounting rules.
- Eye for detail and accuracy are imperative.
- Highly organized and able to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to develop in a multicultural environment; a true team player.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Display initiative, highly proactive and adaptable.
- Advanced Excel proficiency, SAP knowledge is a plus.
Salary, side benefits, permanent contract and home office option.