Accounts Payables Accountant - French Speaker PageGroup Shared Services Centre (h/m)
Great Opportunity for French Speakers in Barcelona !
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will inspire and challenge you? The the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Services Centre (SSC), serving Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, is the place for you.
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanting service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We are proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Open since 2014, our Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is a core part of our business. We are a champion for diversity - and a community of experts no matter if you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities strong with more than 30 languages spoken - in four years we have already grown from 30 people to beyond 400.
Find out more there: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
- Assist in Accounts Payable activities for the assigned portfolio, region being based in our Shared Service Center in Barcelona
- Process Invoices with ERP Tool (NetSuite)
- Ensure that invoices are booked on correct account/cost center and a corresponding project code
- Review the proper application of the VAT in accordance to the local GAAP
- Ensure correct approval process and proper documentation
- Prepare the payment run in a timely manner
- Assist GL with month-end closing
- Monitor the AP ageing and prepare weekly review of the subledger
- Reconcile accounts and ensure group policies are applied
- Respond to all Finance contacts inquiries
- Prepare documents for any external/internal audit
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Preferably: Experience of 1/2 years in Accounts payables.
- Native French and fluency in English, any additional European / Mediterranean languages are valued (Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Arabic etc.)
- MS Office (Good Excel skills) and any ERP experience is valued.
- Accuracy and ability to work with data
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional