- SSC project in Barcelona city (6 months contract)
- High level of English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Create payment batches as per the schedule and within the intra-day limits.
- Receive requests for manual payments, refunds, taxes and payroll payments and prepare file in the banking portal.
- Allocate payments timely to AP sub-ledger in accordance with business deadlines.
- Prioritize incoming inquiries regarding status of payments.
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to investigate and resolve incidents taking necessary corrective action, driving issues to resolution (i.e. payment rejections or incorrect bank details).
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Accounting/Finance studies or background.
- Fluency in English, any additional European / Mediterranean languages are valued (Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic etc.).
- MS Office (good Excel and Outlook skills) and any ERP experience is valued.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC).
- Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options.