- SSC project in Barcelona
- High level of English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Processing of purchase order (PO) and non-PO invoices using OCR scanning solution, ensuring invoices are validated, input accurately and adhere to the Procurement policy and approved in line with business authorization matrix
- Research, analyze and coordinate incoming inquiries regarding status of invoices, staff expenses and payments
- Capture accurate daily transactional data in order for senior management to report Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) on a monthly basis.
- Constantly seek to improve ways of working within the team, sharing knowledge, experience and best practice to drive process improvements
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to investigate and resolve invoicing discrepancies taking necessary corrective action, driving issues to resolution
- Review and process employee expenses and company credit card expenses, ensuring full audit controls are carried out and taking corrective action ensuring claims are processed in adherence with Company Travel and Expense policy
- Responsible for supplier account management, proactively liaising with suppliers to manage, investigate and resolve account and invoicing queries, evaluate and complete supplier statement reconciliations ensuring timely and accurate payments.
- Provide support to Senior Management when required
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Accounting/Finance studies or background.
- Fluency in English, any additional European / Mediterranean languages are valued (Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic etc.).
- MS Office (good Excel and Outlook skills) and any ERP experience is valued.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options