Accountant with EU languages (h/m) PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Accountant with EU languages
PageGroup - Shared Service Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Preferably: Experience of 2 years in Accounting.
- Fluency in English and any other european language is an asset. (French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian etc.)
- MS Office (Good Excel skills) and any ERP experience is valued.
- Accuracy and ability to work with data
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional