Accountant with EU Languages (f/m)
Interested in Finance and Accounting? Great opportunity for your career!
Perfect experience for your international career!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
- Process invoices and employee expenses with professional IT Tool.
- Ensure that invoices are booked on correct account/cost centre and a corresponding project code.
- Ensure correct approval process and proper documentation.
- Prioritise invoices according to cash discount potential and prepare payment runs accordingly.
- Audit and process credit and card bills.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Prepare month end closing and accruals calculations.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- Reconcile accounts and ensure group policies are applied.
- Request new suppliers creation and check for proper documentation.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Preferably: Experience of 2 years in accounting
- Accounting/Finance studies(courses certificates etc)
- Fluency in English and another European language are valued (Dutch, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese etc.)
- MS Office (Good Excel skills) and any ERP experience is valued.
- Accuracy and ability to work with data.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team.
Great career opportunities within a fast growing environment