- Accountant with audit experience (6 months contract)
- Shared Services Centre in Cornellà
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Shared Services Centre in Cornellà.
- The Accountant is within a cluster of countries responsible for the effective and reliable operation of accounting including general accounting.
- Assist the controller to ensure compliance with US GAAP, local statutory, tax compliance and legal reporting requirements.
The main tasks:
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, local GAAP requirements, SOX and Tax Compliance.
- Accountable for the preparation of specifications, reconciliations and documentation of all submited financial data, e.g. financial statements.
- Participates in the local statutory and tax requirements according to legally required timelines.
- Continual improvements of the financial processes.
- Assists in the execution of the month end closing activities of the entities according the SSC closing schedule and in line with both US GAAP and internal accounting guidelines.
- Assists in the monthly tax calculations and schedules.
- Corrective entries that are needed based on monitoring of the financial results during the month and closing.
- Assists in the preparation of Financial statements.
- Prepares notes to the financial statements, management report, coordinates the filing of Financial Statements and Tax Returns to local authorities.
- Assists in the documenting of year-end balance.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant financial experience in a multinational environment.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written and other EU language is a plus.
- Good understanding of the use and application of ERP systems (SAP) and Excel.
- VAT accounting experience preferred.
- 6 months temporary contract.