Access Management Analyst
Access Management Analyst with French or German
Temporary position for our PageSSC
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Fast growing and multicultural Shared Service Centre
Descripción de la oferta
The role of the Access Management Analyst are focus in the followings responsibilities:
- Account Creation - Providing rights. Once user is verified, access management will provide that user with rights to use the requested service; all newly provisioned accounts must be thoroughly tested.
- Transfers - Across discipline, business and even region these requests probably use the same set of services but could have different working practises and a different set of data.
- Promotions or demotions - The user will probably use the same set of services, but will need access to different levels of functionality.
- Housekeeping - Prepare lists that will be updated in scheduled Housekeeping runs where data can be transformed 'en mass'.
- Removal or Restriction of Accounts.
- Dismissals - In addition to executing the procedure associated with this, access management should inform Security Management to prevent and detect possible malicious action.
Logging and Tracking - ensuring that the rights provided are being properly used.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Excellent communication skills in English and French or German
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work well within local team and across regions
- Demonstrate organisational skills and attention to detail
- Goal oriented mind-set
- Previous experience within a service desk environment
- Temportary contract (6 months).
- Benefits (Tickets Restaurant, Life Insurance).