Access Management Analyst - 6 months temporary contract
You are interested in IT opportunities?
Great opportunity to build your career in Barcelona!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
The role of an Access Management Analyst is focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Account Creation - Providing rights. Once user is verified, access management will provide that the user has all the rights to use the requested service; all newly provisioned accounts must be thoroughly tested.
- Transfers - Across discipline, business and even region might request the use of the same set of services but could have different working practises and a different set of data.
- Promotions or demotions - The user will probably use the same set of services, but will need access to different levels of functionality.
- Housekeeping - Prepare lists that will be updated in scheduled Housekeeping runs where data can be transformed 'en mass'.
- Removal or Restriction of Accounts.
- Dismissals - In addition to executing the procedure associated with it, access management should inform Security Management to prevent and detect possible malicious action.
- Logging and Tracking - ensuring that the rights provided are being properly used.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Excellent communication skills in English plus any other European Language (e.g. Italian, French, English, German)
- Previous experience within a service desk environment
- Ability to handle demanding customers in a pressurised environment
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to prioritise and multitask, excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate organisational skills and attention to detail plus a goal oriented mind-set
What we are offering you:
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- 6 months contract with possibility of permanent contract afterwards
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance
- Start date: asap