- International telecomunications company.
- Is looking for a Senior Security Engineer.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International telecomunications company.
- Support product portfolio and product engineering teams on products and services development and strategy.
- Lead the design, development, testing and deployment of security solutions necessary to support company products and services, including the creation of, or input into, high-level/low-level designs, provisioning and troubleshooting guides.
- Conducting technology security assessments to identify risks during design, build and deployment. Lead and review associated technical risk mitigation activities as required.
- Defining and documenting test build configurations, product features, system capabilities and integration components.
- Ensure that minimum standards for security are maintained and appropriate guidance is provided.
- Participate in vendor technology roadmap and strategy sessions to ensure functionality and technical capabilities required by the company are clearly articulated.
- Working with Manager- Security Engineering.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Experience working in Telecoms or a service provider company in a similar capacity.
- Experience working with project teams and project deliverables: high/low-level designs and setting requirements.
- Good understanding of practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture.
- Experience of maintaining security lab & testing tools.
- Good understanding & experience of assessing and applying security principles to
- Software Defined Networking, Network Function Virtualisation, Hypervisor technologies
- Authentication and authorisation methodologies (e.g. TACACS, LDAP, Active Directory)
- Network security control design, Installation, Configuration (e.g. with Firewalls VPN, IPS, Load Balancers etc.)
- Operating systems and Infra services (e.g. Linux, Windows, DNS, AD, NTP)
- Network technologies and protocols (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VLANs , STP etc.)
- Cloud services and providers (Office 365, Azure, AWS etc.)
- Excellent inter-personal and communication (both verbal and written) skills. Ability to form and maintain relationships at all levels in the organisation.
- Able to translate the technical security requirements into non-technical business friendly language.
- Good combination of creative and analytical skills, able to deliver complex documents and "connect the dots"
- Fluent in English (technical and non-technical)
- Ability to travel regional and long-haul as required.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional