Windows Systems Engineer with fluent English
Sistemas Administrador Windows
Important final client is searching a Windows Systems Engineer.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the best places to work. Our client is one of the most important American companies. Based in Pozuelo, Madrid, our client is searching a Windows Systems Engineer with fluent English
Descripción de la oferta
- Manage all BAU incidents across a number of disciplines (including, but not limited to) - Windows Server(2003/2008/2012), Linux Server (RHEL 5/6, SUSE), Windows 7, Storage (SAN and Direct attached storage),VMWare and application support.
- Manage and perform all monthly Server patch deployments
- Liaise with our managed hosting company to deliver first class services and vendor support.
- Participate in change activity that will be scheduled out of hours.
- Follow all operational processes and policies.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
A Windows Systems Engineer with fluent English with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least two, typically five or more years' experience in an enterprise Windows Server operational or projects delivery team, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Vast Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 \ 2008 \ 2003, AD, DNS and DHCP.
- Vast Experience with VMware vCenter technologies (5.1 & 5.5).
- Experience of application deployments across a distributed technology stack to multiple environments.
- Experience of writing technical documentation based on the delivery of infrastructure technology solutions.
- Scripting skills for Server \ PC interrogation and software installations
- Experience of delivering technology solutions, either as part of a projects team or as part of operational service improvement \ incident resolution.
- Experience of working with third party vendors and internal technology customers.
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL processes: incident management, problem management, and change management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Comfortable both working independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to knowledge share and perform skill transfers with other team members
- Demonstrate accuracy and possess a keen eye for detail.
One of the best places to work