Ultrasound Applications Specialist
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational medical equipment company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of products including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
- Develop and deliver product training to customers on equipment use.
- Monitor customer installations of equipments within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships.
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and customer training.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies.
- Make internal trainings to qualify sales team.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Life Sciences university degree is mandatory.
- Advanced degree in Diagnostic Imaging. Ultrasound certification is highly valued.
- Minimum of 1/2 years experience as Product Specialist in a medical devices company.
- Minimum of 1/2 years clinical experience following certification with demonstrated skill in General Imaging, OB/GYN, Cardiac and emerging markets.
- High English level is a must.
- Strong sales and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% around Spain and Portugal.
- Candidates must live within Madrid Community.
Great opportunity to join a leading multinational company.