Technical Support Agent - Night Shift
- Recognized IT company with backgrounds in UX, IT, and Business.
- Technical Support Agent (Night Shift) - Level 1
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Team of over 100 employees in 4 different countries of international experts with backgrounds in UX, IT and Business with cloud-based SaaS solution for remote users tests.
Descripción de la oferta
Developing this role, you will be responsible of:
- Make initial recommendations on fixes and route more technical issues to engineers.
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients and ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Follow-up with customers and support engineers to ensure that issues are resolved and customers are satisfied.
- Notify account managers, researchers & product specialists about critical issues in a clear and detailed manner.
- Perform trainings of the tool to both clients and internals.
- Expand and improve on customer support abilities and services.
- Collect metrics on common issues and report to training specialist for monthly and bi-monthly training topics and Help Center.
- Keep updated the Help Center and support documentation.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Customer Service role (with SaaS product experience is a plus).
- Performing online and on-site trainings of a software tool.
- Creating/Editing product Help Center and documentation.
- Reporting summaries to supervisors.
- Competitive salary.
- Time schedule 17.00 - 02.00h.
- Career plan - Excellent benefits package.
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment.
- International working environment.