Team Leader Francophone
- Insurance Services International Company
- Customer Service Team Leader Francophone
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Provider of expert services to the insurance, fleet, automotive and property sectors worldwide. Operating from offices in France, Spain, UK, Germany, Poland, Belgium, USA, India, South Africa and Australia, the Group serves over 1200 clients comprising 15 of the top 20 global general insurers and 3 of the top 5 fleet and lease management companies.
Descripción de la oferta
Based in the Pan European Customer Service Centre in Barcelona (Arc de Triomf), you will be responsible for the operational management and customer service aspects in order to increase profit and clients satisfaction.
- You will have direct responsibility to motivate a cohesive and high performing team of Customer Care Representatives.
- Select, train, coach and develop the performance of your teams.
- Guarantee the quality of service delivered to customers at every point of contact.
- Measure customer satisfaction using call monitoring and new customer research tools and barometers.
- Manage the customers' issues resolution.
- Review with the team and identify corrective action requirements.
- Boost KPIs results at every point of contact with the CS during the customer journey.
- Monitor SLA and KPIs and produce statistical analyses of team activities.
- Drive customer service innovation by proposing new developments in CS thinking and introducing industry best practice in order to improve service levels, efficiency and quality.
- Manage closely workload planning compiling accurate previsions and forecasts, taking into consideration growth strategy and seasonal peaks.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- French native, you are fluent in Spanish. English on a fluent level is also a plus.
- At least 3 years experience in customer service or call center Team Leader positions
- You come from an international call center environment.
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous experience of the car insurance industry is an advantage.
- Workforce management, strategic planning and performance management tools user.
- ACD systems and routing strategies advanced user.
- Customer Interaction Recording solutions user (call monitoring)
- Microsoft Office Suite user. Excel on an advanced level is a plus.
- Creative and positive approach towards problem solving.
- Results oriented with excellent influencing and communication skills.
- You have an analytical approach in every aspect of your work.
- You are both goal oriented and process oriented.
- You are recognized for your positive attitude and for being a real people person.
- You have a proven experience in growing and developing people skills to higher levels.
- We offer you career path and professional growth in a expanding international company.
- Contract type: Permanent
- Schedule: rotating shifts from 8.30 am to 6.30pm (40h/week)
- Salary: 26.000 - 30.000 Euros G/A + Commission: 10%
- Location: Barcelona center (Arc de Triomf)