System Analyst (SCCM)
Do you want to work as a System Administrator (SCCM) for Global porjects?
Are you open to grow as a professional working with the latest technology?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company with more than 5.000 employees and 200 offices around the globe and more than 40 years of presence in the sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Operations and Support
- Managing the day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the MS Windows Servers.
- Managing the day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of VMware and Citrix environments
- Troubleshooting day to day issues, coordinating with end users, provide top tier technical support
- Managing product lifecycles to maintain vendor support, maintenance contracts, and software license compliance.
- Complete updates/upgrades as required.
- Manage Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS.
- Department related work will be required out of hours including on-call support.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Certified at least in Citrix
- Fluency in English and any additional European language is valued.
- Must be self-motivated but be able to operate within a team environment to deliver a professional support service.
- A reliable and responsible attitude and understanding of the importance of the job - with particular regard to confidentiality, data integrity, security and disaster recovery.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels of user within the organization.
- Able to perform - analysis and deliver a solution in a methodical and timely manner.
- Windows Server administration (Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016)
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 / XenApp 6.5 or greater (installation, deployment, advanced troubleshooting, day to day administration).
- Active Directory & GPOs / DNS / DHCP / TCPIP
- Scripting using Powershell
- Microsoft SCOM
- Server Network Administration (DNS, Active Directory, DHCP)
- Desirable professional skills:
- Microsoft certified certifications (preferred)
- MimeCast / Zscaler knowledge
- Cloud solutions (Azure, Exchange Online, O365, Cloud Backup & DR)
- Any other technical certification will be an asset
Options to grow in the company.
Fix Salary plus benefits.( Tickets restaurant, health insurance...)