System Administrator (SCCM 2012)
- Are you looking for a new challenge as a System Administartor?
- Do you want to develop in a multinational company?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company with presence in 36 countries and more than 6.000 people.
Descripción de la oferta
Operations and Support
- System administration of heterogeneous IT environment with Windows 2008/2012
- System administration of SCCM 2012, management of full suite of applications, and proactive lead and participate in projects
- Develop, Test and deploy automation scripts along with Support and Change Control process management
- Work closely with Server Admins and Deskside Support to manage Windows server and client OS's
- Manage User/Computer groups within Active Directory
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Provide occasional remote support for patching and application deployment
- Participate in, and lead projects teams on various projects
- Work on ticket resolution for incidents and changes allocated to the SSC IT Infrastructure Team group
- Monitor systems on a daily basis to ensure appropriate service levels are met. Communicate & resolve any exceptions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Microsoft partners to drive change and establish best practices
- Active Directory and/or LDAP directories
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (working in a process driven environment).
- Have worked in a production environment.
- Develop, communicate and evangelize technical strategy and standards.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Windows 2008 or greater operating systems
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- Active Directory & GPOs / DNS / DHCP / TCPIP
- Windows 7/10
- File & Printing services.
- PowerShell scripting
- VMware 5.x.
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 / XenApp 6.5 or greater
- Microsoft SCOM
- Commvault Backup
- Fluency in English and any additional European language is valued.
- Must be self-motivated but be able to operate within a team environment to deliver a professional support service.
- Work additional hours (including weekends) as required to successfully execute the role
- A reliable and responsible attitude and understanding of the importance of the job - with particular regard to confidentiality, data integrity, security and disaster recovery.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all levels of user within the organization.
- Lead technical initiatives and train 1st and 2nd line support services
- Able to perform - analysis and deliver a solution in a methodical and timely manner.
Desirable professional skills:
- Microsoft certified SCCM certifications (preferred)
- Experience or knowledge about Azure suite of services
- Any other technical certification will be an asset
- Permanent Offer.
- Career progression.