Supervisor Customer Services UK and Ireland
Business Service Centre
Customer Services Supervisor for UK and Ireland
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Service Centre team in the heart of Barcelona.
The Company provides Business Solutions and Technology related to emplooyess Tranings to main international enterprises.
Descripción de la oferta
You will manage a team of 9 people from UK, Ireland and Baltic countries.
Key Tasks and Responsabilities:
- Distribute daily workload
- Manage LMS Data (Reports etc)
- Mentoring, coaching & feedback
- Cascade all relevant information to the all levels
- Manage agents' queries Manage local office calls
- Ticket Monitoring Manage and track the campaigning management
- Meetings Manage agents on HR level (holidays) (Timesheets)
- Manage escalation group through weekly meetings (LSG Call)
- Manage second level escalations
- Monitor SLA and report key points
- Participate in the recruitment
- Performance management and tracking (call listening).
Supervisor is responsible to manage his team and distribute his work load to ensure his agents:
- Deliver Training Consultancy Services to our customers
- Provide Customer Service by handling all training incoming queries via telephone and email communication
- Offer Level 1 Technical Support for the web-based Learning Management System (LMS) internal and external users
- Perform outbound campaigning activities to meet the Training Sales business goals
- Will do the first escalation point of contact for both external customers and for all internal customers.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Higher Vocational Education
- 2 years experience is required. You must have done general training in a specific field with related work experience
- Excellent English Communication Skills. Ideally if you come from UK.
- Flexibility and Energy
- Cost Awareness
- Brand Ambassador
- Innovative / Creative
- Deadline and Results driven Service
- Orientation / Responsiveness
- Carreer path opportunities
- Contract type: 6 + 6 months + permanent contract after a performance evaluation
- Working hours: 9 to 18h
- 23 working days holiday
- Competitive salary based on Fixed + Food Allowance
- Business travels: You will do 2 eventual trips to meet the Headquarters.
- Location: Barcelona centre, near metro station