Specialist GTS Accounts Receivable - Deductions Analyst Junior
Specialist GTS Accounts Receivable - Cash Applications
Multinational textile retail industry leader in his sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational textile retail industry. The brand is used by the company for marketing a variety of clothing:
Descripción de la oferta
Contributes to the implementation and continuous improvement of GTS processes to support Shared Services Organization functions in a highly complex global environment. Participates in the execution of business processes and delivery of services to internal and external customers that support the vision and strategy of the GTS and the company's strategic business plans.
Fosters an environment of collaboration in pursuit of common GTS and business goals. Inspires, motivates and shares knowledge with others. Encourages and facilitates cooperation within the organization and with global customer groups; fosters commitment, team spirit, pride and trust. Expresses technical and business concepts, ideas, opinions and conclusions so that others understand or are persuaded to act.
Responsible for providing service and executing end to end processes as well as coordination and continuous improvement of current business processes within the assigned functional area of the GTS organization.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Customer cash application
- Log monthly manual ledger transactions (in sales, accounts receivable, cash, etc.) that are required for manual general ledger entries and / or reconciliations
- Miscellaneous sales invoices activities
- Internal deduction resolution activities (such as coding, adjustments write-offs, etc.)
- Support Audits
- Perform special projects as assigned
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Accounting degree, Business administration degree or similar.
- Postgraduate in accounting or financial analysis will be a plus.
- Minimum 2 year experience in a similar role.
- Languages: High level of English and Spanish is a must.
- Good knowledge of ERPs is higly valuable. SAP will be a plus.
- Experience user of MS office, specilally excel.
- Self - organized with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Results orientation.
- Very organized.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional