Service Desk Engineer
22,000EUR - 25,000EUR
Do you want to develop yourself in an International Client?
Service Desk Technician?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Final Client with more than 20 years´experience in 14 markets as Aktiv Kapital, is searching Service Desk Engineer.
Descripción de la oferta
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support and advice.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve incidents at the first point of contact, or by escalating incidents to our service partner.
- Be accountable to the business for incidents, maintaining ownership of the original incident, providing timely updates to users and ensuring incidents are given the correct level of priority and attention.
- Be an active participant and sometimes take the lead in project deliverables.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 1- 5 years previous experience within a fast-paced, contact center environment that encompasses Windows Server, SQL, Windows Clients, Citrix/VDI, Microsoft Office and cloud/bespoke applications.
- Advance English level - oral and written skills
- Good understanding of networking and VOIP telephony platforms.
- Working knowledge of T-SQL for extracting data from DB.
- Working knowledge of AD, Group policy, Exchange, scripting and remote tools.
- Working knowledge of JIRA for incident management.
- Working knowledge of Agile / Scrum based project delivery.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in standard Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of ISO 27001/PCI DSS/Sarbanes Oxley is desirable.
- Proactive and has a strong sense of urgency and a commitment to follow through.
- Ability to listen effectively, to diagnose a user's problem and find an appropriate solution.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive and readily embraces change.
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels of the business.
- Ability to prioritize workload to achieve deadlines.
- Multi-site and remote worker support experience is desirable.
- Final Client
- Career Path
- Permanent Contract