Service Desk Coordinator
Do you want to work in an IT team of more than 20 professionals?
Are you open to be part of a big and multicultural environment?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Company with presence around the globe.
Descripción de la oferta
The Service desk Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and supervising the work of the Service desk Support staff in a global support environment. This environment is the primary contact for all problems, requests and inquiries regarding Information Technology services. He / she will be responsible for training and evaluating of staff performance including making recommendations to management regarding improved performance and productivity.
- Assures excellent customer service between help desk and customers.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises work assignments and workloads for help desk personnel, ensuring adherence to departmental policy and procedures. Provides reports on help desk activities, performance and operational issues.
- Responds to user requests and issues, recording relevant information. Assures resolution of escalates incidents and optimizes performance in accordance with predefined service level agreements (SLAs). Understands how to monitor solution outcome and resultant customer satisfaction.
- Develops workflow, processes, goals and policies to continually improve the quality of customer service
- Works actively with other managers in Reydel to be able to onboard new activities into the service desk (shift left)
- Independently studies, develops and standardizes technical procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations, making sure goals and objectives are met.
- Participates in wider community with other regional leads and operations managers to cover for absence, peaks in workload and to share knowledge and lessons.
- Performs special projects and related work as required
- Organize the identification of training needs, prepare schedules for end user training
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Speak fluently English. French and Spanish would be a big plus. Good organizational and people management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- ITIL Service Desk Certified.
- 3+ years of practical experience utilizing the ITIL framework and 5+ years' experience involving a combination of troubleshooting, installing, upgrading and maintaining PCs, laptops, printers or associated peripherals in a Microsoft Windows operating system environment, utilizing Microsoft products including but not limited to MS Outlook, MS Exchange and virus protection software.
- Ability to understand and monitor ITIL processes as Incident, problem and change management.
- Decision making skills to quickly select alternatives such as repair, replace or reconfigure.
- Empathy to business needs and requirements, ability to set realistic business expectations, and communicate with business on a daily basis.
- Permanent role.
- Offices near Hospitalet de Llobregat.
- Options to grow as a professional.