SEO Specialist with mother tongue or advanced (C1) level of English
Important company in the education and training sector based in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Enterprise with years of consolidation in the education and training sector based in Barcelona with international environment.
Descripción de la oferta
We're looking for a SEO Specialist to join our growing, international team. As part of the Online Marketing Department, your responsibilities will include:
* Optimizing our global SEO strategy to improve our organic search ranking, organic traffic and conversion ratio.
* Managing the SEO project on the development of EU's new websites.
* Managing the new website's content strategy with the communications department.
* Performing deep keyword analysis to continue improving our global strategy.
* Identifying link building opportunities to enhance high-quality external links.
* Identifying technical issues which hinder our organic growth.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Showing a passion for online marketing, you'll need to be highly analytical in your approach, with a clear understanding of data, analytics and statistics. You'll enjoy working a fast-paced, international environment, demonstrating the ability to identify growth opportunities and improve our SEO performance. You'll have to be well organized with a results-oriented approach and excellent optimization skills.
SEO Specialist will also need:
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* A minimum of one year's experience in search engine optimization.
* Experience using SEO analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner and Ahrefs or similar tools.
* Up-to-date knowledge of the best online marketing practices and tools.
* Native or advanced (C1) level of English
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional