No se aceptan más candidaturas
- Sales Support
- The company is one of the leading providers of on- board products
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The company is one of the leading providers of on- board products
Descripción de la oferta
The sales support ´s responsabilities are:
- Giving support to national and international accounts of the OBS industriy.
- Handley day-to-day operations of your designated accounts.
- prepare customer´s quotations.
- coordinate and manage tenders
- Follow-up opportunities and tenders
- Create a new opportunities and itels in salesforce/ neurored
- Label new products / samples
- Issue and Track orders.
- Prepare Samples to be sent these to coustomer.
- Create and Management cases for any incidences ocurred.
- Direct contact with clients by emails and phone.
- Forecast sales budget for your accounts.
- Visit clients: ocasionally you may be required to accompany the key account managers/CEO.
- Mosy likely participate in the annual trade show hosted in hamburg.
- Will Report directly to the businnes development Manager and will liaise on a frequent basis with purchaising, logistic and Desing Departments.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The sales support:
- Bachelor´s Degree in Bussines/ International Administration / Economics...
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position or coordinating project.
- Strong working knowledge of the sales process.
- Excellent English and Spanish Language Skills.
- Ability to track simultaneously and follow up on a number of different projects.
- Microsoft office Package.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENCIAL:
- Experience Working in a multicultural environment.
- It and ERM system Savvy.
- Previous Experience in trade shows.
- Worked for an Airline or Airline Supplier.
Position to be filled as soon as possible