Research Funding Management
- Research Funding Management
- A important research institute.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important research institute.
Descripción de la oferta
The main responsibilities (although not exclusive) for this position are as follows:
- Help promote research proposal initiatives based on the competitive calls identified by the unit.
- Assuring compliance with the call funding policies and regulations
- Preparing specific instructions for how to focus/structure the proposal
- Helping revise drafts of the proposal and provide feedback (format, focus, language, etc.)
- Helping to prepare the proposal budget, both for Institute and for the project consortium as a whole (when applicable)
- Handle the formal registration and submission of the proposals in any relevant format.
- Conduct follow-up on all presented proposals and prepare the necessary documentation for formal acceptance.
- Help prepare generic guidelines and instructions for especially important calls.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Hold a University Degree.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position. Experience with Local, National, International and private foundation calls is positively valued
- Be fluent/native in English both in written and spoken.
- Have organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Have an eye for detail, responsibility, and an eager-to-learn attitude.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be willing to adapt to a flexible work schedule when needed.
- Be willing to meet deadlines and follow up on assignments.
- The opportunity to become a member of a young, fast growing and internationally recognized research institution.
- Full time permanent position after an initial probation period.
- No restrictions of citizenship or gender apply to institute positions.