Regulatory Affairs Junior with Proficiency English
Regulatory Affairs Junior with Proficiency English - Consultancy Company
Specialist consultancy company in Regulatory requirements
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Specialist consultancy company advising companies on the Regulatory requirements for the food and animal feed industry
Descripción de la oferta
- Become familiar with EU regulations and legislation, in relation to feed and food.
- Become familiar with and apply relevant EU/EFSA/EURL guidelines.
- Compile/write technical dossiers.
- Perform data audits/gap analyses in relation to feed and food products in the EU.
- Design studies to support dossiers.
- Write protocols and review study reports, as per EFSA/EU/EURL requirements.
- Monitor studies required for EU registration.
- Perform relevant statistical analyses of data from studies. Verify legal status of food/feed ingredients.
- Draft or review food/feed labels for compliance.
- Perform other office tasks as required.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- MUST Graduate in Life Sciences
- MUST Proficiency in English written and verbal.
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs is not required; any previous experience will be taken into account.
- Good knowledge of statistics.
- Advanced computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.
- Experience working with Apple Macintosh.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driving licence
- 6 month trial period + direct contract.
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career as a Regulatory Affairs Consultant in a multicultural environment.
- You must submit your application with 1 page CV and a motivation letter.