Recruiter with High English
Recruiter with High English
PageGroup Shared Service Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Page Group is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies. Established as a specialised recruitment firm in 1976, we have grown organically over these years to establish ourselves as one of the best-known and most respected global firms, employing more than 5,000 people in 35 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Americas and Asia Pacific.
Our Page Executive Brand is dedicated to top management position and Executive Searches solutions. We have international specialised teams in the following practices: Industrial, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, ICT, Professional Services, Finance and Human Resources.
To support our Nordics team located in Stockholm, Sweden we are currently searching for a hands-on and dynamic Research Associate to be based in Barcelona, Spain.
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will conduct searches with the objective of mapping the markets across Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland identifying potential candidates and taking part in the search strategy. The Research Associate will report directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition & Resourcing and will provide support to the team with the following responsibilities :
- Support the development of a local and international search strategy and pre-select professionals;
- Remain in constant contact with a network of Executive candidates;
- Develop an active & passive candidate pipeline for existing and future mandates;
- Take an active role in identifying business opportunities for the business unit;
- Learn more about our clients and relevant industries, competitors and market positioning and be able to apply that knowledge during the course of the search processes;
- Active involvement in the search selection processes of the business unit;
- Identify target companies and individuals using various resources including in-house databases, associations, directories and the Internet;
- Maintain market information with websites, trade journals and industry specific conferences for current and future searches;
- Provide a response to all open applications and be responsible for recruitment administration duties as required.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Master's Degree in Business Management/Economics
- Ideally between 2 - 5 years of experience as Research Assistant in an Executive Search firm or within the recruitment industry;
- Organised, structured and able to work under pressure;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication and relationship skills;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Result oriented and attention to detail;
- Team player with ability to think out of the box;
- Fluent English is required and fluent Swedish would be a great plus. Knowledge of Danish would also be considered as an advantage.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional